We wanted somewhere that we could respond to the feedback that you leave for us on our whiteboard and in the suggestions box at the Albert Sloman Library. So here it is!
We aim to respond to as many of your comments as possible, either to say that we have taken action as a result, or to explain why that might not be possible.
All of your feedback is valued and helps us to improve the way our services work for you.
As well as the whiteboard and suggestion box, you can leave us feedback in the following ways:
- In person, by talking to any member of Library staff
- Via firstname.lastname@example.org
- On Twitter, Facebook & Instagram @UniEssexLibrary
- On the new feedback form on our website
- By taking part in our UX project
- At Library Advisory Group meetings, where feedback meets cake
So let us know what you think!